Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well I do not have much to write about today as I am not making dinner tonight. I am taking a night off, well not totally. We are having a frozen pizza which I will toss on a few more ingredients to our liking.

It was just raining torrents a while ago. I do not know how the little vilola's I have in my cedar barrel stand up to that pounding. Their little faces get droopy but when the rain stops they are smiling again.

Today am doing the weekly grocery shopping. I put my menu together this morning. So there will be some fun things happening in my kitchen this week. We are certainly holding out hope that we can grill steaks this weekend at some point. We are to have sun breaks so that is encouraging. I will share a good steak rub with you then and my grilling technique which is all about timing and not messing with your steak while it is on the grill.

I will be back tomorrow with a recipe of my own that has shrimp,veggies and spaghetti noodles, in a olio sauce. Which basically is olive oil, garlic and fresh parsley. Then you serve with lots of fresh grated Parmesan cheese over the top. Very simple, satisfying and healthy.

Till then, Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment