Saturday, April 28, 2012

ELIZABETH BERG


Posted by PicasaThoughts of spring. This photo was taken last year from our living room window. This plant today is just starting to bloom and will look like this in less than ten days. I guarantee it.
Today the sun came to shine early afternoon. I was walking and the clouds opened and the sun smiled upon me. It was warm and made me feel all mellow and hugged. Thank you sun.


I finished an amazing book a little while ago. I must say Elisabeth Berg is one of my favorite authors. She touches on such small things in life. Things you would think do not count for much but really they count for everything. She has a way of making you see through her words how your heart feels. Sometimes when you are deeply touched by something don't you just wish you could describe it like it makes you feel?  Elisabeth does that with such ease and beauty through her words.
If you have not read any of her novels you must give one a try you will be so pleased you did.


It is early evening now and we have the back door open enjoying the freshness. Hubby is watching the OREGON spring exhibition game he recorded it earlier. He just told me the freshman quarterback is playing amazing. My husband is a nut for OREGON football.  I know that living here in Eugene home of the Uof O is one reason it makes you more connected but he loved OREGON football when we lived on the other side of the mountains. He is such a fan.


I am going to retire to the sofa now and watch the remainder of the game with him. I feel content this evening I know it is the weather that has brightened me.
Have a lovely evening.
Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment