Sunday, November 21, 2010

HUBBY'S HUNGARIAN DISH

This meal was amazing. A simple and hardy meal for a cold autumn night. It was not only warmth for the body but food for the soul. My guy does such a great job on this dish. This is the first meal he ever prepared for me some 28 years ago. He quite impressed me I must say.
Tonight we will repeat the dinner as he always makes enough for two meals, by the second evening the flavors have melded even more.

It is really cold now in the valley. There is a little breeze today that makes it even more so. The paper said rain or snow, or rain mixed with snow today. Not a fave or mine. I lived many years on the eastern side of the Cascade mountains where is snows non stop for days. I have dug out enough snowbound cars and shoveled enough sidewalks and driveways to last a life time. No thanks!

I am waiting to hear from family regarding the birth of my great, great, nephew today. I keep checking my e-mail, there is no news as yet. This is a much anticipated event for the family. Jack Thomas Wilson making his debut and starting his adventure in life. What will he be like, who will he look like, what will he want to become and achieve? What will he believe, how will he live his life? As the years pass by these questions will be answered but for now all is a mystery.

I have many things on my agenda today so best get at them. I still must walk. It is not something I am looking forward today. Bundling up and facing that cold blustery wind will be exhilarating no doubt but not pleasant.

Have a lovely Sunday whatever your weather.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment