Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OFFICIALLY FALL


Posted by PicasaWell my fall wreath went on the front door yesterday and we picked the last of the tomatoes. So I am done with the preserving until next year. I made the last batch of pasta sauce yesterday and pickled the rest of the peppers. Amen. Now on onward and upward to other projects. The first of which starts today. I must deal with this office it is so out of control at this point. I am proposing a few hours in here at the least. I always feel so good when all is in it's place orderly and caught up. 


It is lightly raining this morning but I do have the doors open as it is warm and quite muggy. I will wait to see what happens with the rain before walking. I am hoping it will let up. Even though this rain is light it is constant this morning and I would definitely get wet.
Yesterday the sky was very interesting. A blurry wash of grays and blues and the sun would occasionally be in the mix as it sailed though the clouds. Rain was a distinct possibility but it stayed dry.
It was so black this morning when we slipped out of bed at six-thirty. I had a hard time clearing sleep from my head. I was walking around opening cupboards and staring inside and then closing the doors without removing a thing. Hubby said, what are you doing? Did I know? Coffee helped me thank goodness.


I will be putting together a brown gravy stew in the slow cooker this morning. Lots of vegetables and sirloin steak. I have a nice loaf of filone bread to bake all crispy to go with. So comfort food tonight. Seems right on a rainy fall day.


I best get myself around as I say and be ready to walk when the sky brightens.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment