Friday, September 16, 2011

SARAH LUNCHING WITH ZO


Posted by PicasaSarah and I had lunch yesterday afternoon on our deck. It was such a nice visit and we chatted for hours. I so enjoy hearing about her adventures in foreign countries and her idea's on many issues and what she plans on bringing to her life. She is a smart delightful girl and I know she will live a full and very interesting life as she just exudes a vitality for living.


Today is a stellar early fall day. I was out on the deck a bit ago sweeping a few leaves from it that had floated down from the trees. The sky is that deep cobalt blue that seems to hold your eye and draw you in.   
There is a tiny breeze with autumns breath and the sunlight makes me dizzy with happiness. Oh a lovely day to be alive.


I walked early this morning through an awaking neighborhood the sun barely edging the streets. I have already accomplished much today so the afternoon will be together time for hubby and I. Dinner will be simple this evening. Grilled shrimp scattered in with a skillet of fresh chopped tomatoes and zucchini and  peppers and garlic. I will make a pot of Cal Rose rice to ladle the shrimp and veggies over. Simple, fast and light.


Well as to not waste a precious moment of this glorious day I will say goodbye at this time.
OREGON game tomorrow, family coming over. GO DUCKS!







No comments:

Post a Comment