Sunday, February 5, 2012

DEEP BLUE WINTER SKIES



Posted by PicasaI took these photo's from the deck yesterday. I sat in the warm sun and read for a couple of hours. It was heavenly considering it was February 4th.  
I sat and stared at the sky for the longest time just drinking up that deep thick blue. Today is repeat, oh yes life it good!


I am out of the house this afternoon while most of America is glued to their TV sets watching the Super Bowl. My hubby is hard at work and I will be out spending money......laugh. No seriously I have errands and a good day to do them I think. I wonder how many other non football enthusiasts will be out there with me?


I did a thing that out of character for me this morning. I did not sleep well last night and after getting hubby out the door at seven-thirty I decided to go back to bed(I never do this) for an hour. So I went off into dreamland and when I awoke I thought that was nice I feel better, rested. I glanced over at the digital and was shocked. It was ten AM. I was stunned I scrambled out of the bed in a flash as if someone where there to scold me. Now it seems to me the day has raced by it is 12:30 PM already and I am just getting started with my day.
I hope I can sleep tonight.


My sis in law called a bit ago and asked if I wanted to join them for Super Bowl. I said I may stop by after returning from shopping and thanked her for the invite. However I doubt I will stop as this year is a reprieve for me. So I am off to do my own thing.


The lasagna was good last night. I had a bit of an issue with the magic cobbler as it turned out it was not quite as magic as it should have been. Most of the cobbler stayed right where it was on the bottom and did not rise to the top. Bummer. I did not nothing wrong it just happened. It still taste good but looks rather odd. We are having leftovers tonight as I am not certain what time my husband will be home.


We are looking forward to our little getaway and also Valentines day.
We are so still in love after all these years. We will have been together 30 years this coming July. I simple could not imagine my life without this caring sweet man in it. He treats me like a treasure and believe me sometimes I am not! We are so close in our daily lives as we do not have an abundance of friends we mainly do things with each other only. We never lack of things to talk about to plan for etc. A romantic love song will come on the radio or Pandora and my throat fills up with so much love for him. Since I have meet him and we committed to be a couple I have never had the urge to even look at another man in a romantic way. So not go on and on but truly we are Valentines and we adore the day to even cherish each other more.


I have a few little things I want to do before heading out the door so I will close this blog now.
Have a fun Super Bowl if that is what you are into. There are millions of dollars bet on this game. So some folks will make a bundle others will lose their  britches but hey there is always next year.
Good luck :)







No comments:

Post a Comment