Saturday, February 11, 2012

MY SON'S MIKE 50TH BIRTHDAY TODAY


Posted by PicasaToday is Michael's 50th birthday. This photo was taken this past summer. He was riding his newest toy.
Mike is quite a guy for 50. He sure does not look it at all. He is still as handsome as ever. No lie he is a handsome man with his green eyes and dark curly hair. He has kept himself in shape which is always a good thing.
I talked to him earlier and he was not feeling very well. He's had a cold all  last week and continued to work as he was needed. Also he had a tooth pulled a few days ago so it has been a rough week.  
Tomorrow when he is feeling better his son Tyson and Ty's gal friend are taking him to dinner. He just did not feel up to it today. His sister also wanted to take him to lunch today and he had to decline. So a 50th birthday spent at home with his dog. 


I also talked to my daughter today. Her birthday is Tuesday but I will write about her then.
We made plans while talking today for a little weekend together in a couple of weeks. We always have the best time. We are like two peas in a pod really we have always been that way it seems. I am happy that my children love spending time with me. The chatter goes non-stop and laughter abounds. I am so fortunate for those two in my life, I love them so they are such good human beings. What more could a Mother ask for?


I am a little bored today. I really am caught up on house chores as that is all I did all week. So today hubby is working again I am restless. I tidied the house early and then went for my walk. Did some laundry when I returned. I have read, caught up on office paperwork, worked on the puzzle sitting on the table and that is about it other than talking to Mike and Gina. I really do not have dinner prep either except for salad. 
I suppose it is good to have a down day without much on the agenda.
I am now going to put some favorite music on and think about my boys birthday. I mean the day 50 years ago. I will try remember what I can but I had such a terribly hard time with delivery it all seems like somewhat of a fog.
It was funny when I talking to Mike this afternoon. It was 1:15 and I remembered he was born a 1:17 in the afternoon. So I interrupted our conversation and said here you come, your on your way, at 1:17 I said, your here! We laughed.
On that note I will leave you for today.
Have a nice weekend. Ir is mild here and quite nice.
Till later.



No comments:

Post a Comment