Saturday, February 25, 2012

LIZ


Posted by PicasaHappy 50th birthday Elizabeth! aka Liz. I think I would have demanded to be called Elizabeth. I just love that name it is so classy.
Liz is my sis-in- law. She lives down the street from us here in Eugene.
She is having a big 50th birthday bash that we cannot attend this evening. I am still on the last legs of my horrid cold, still coughing and feeling lame.
My hubby liz's brother woke with a sore throat this morning so thought it best not to be in the company of others spreading germs around.
As I feel depleted I will just say Happy birthday Liz and we will get together next weekend.  I have some fun thoughts on putting a few little things together for your present that you will enjoy.


Can you believe we woke to wet soppy snow this morning. Of course it did not stick around for the long haul which is par for our part of Oregon. Makes me giddy to think I do not have to drive in that stuff any longer..........yes. The other side of the cascades is a totally different story, one I have told many times.
Well it time for cereal and soy milk. My staple every day.
Till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment