Sunday, May 27, 2012

PATHS WE TRAVEL


Posted by PicasaSkipping over pebbles, stepping over stones.........and occasionally picking a bouquet of flowers. Is this the path of life?
Our life's paths are created by our choices and to a good degree what life has handed us. 
I think a lot about this path. As you skip over pebbles, step over stones and sometimes stumble into boulders does not the human spirit keep moving along forward no matter what?
We come into this life not knowing where we came from. We live here not knowing why. We know we are going leave here but where do we go?  It surely seems strange to me that we just take all for granted and accept what is without question. However I have always questioned everything and have thought about these issues since I can first remember.
I have wondered why life hands some humans such dreadful circumstances. Coming into this life without much hope, born into poverty and war torn countries while others are born into privilege no need to ask for a thing it is all given freely.  And then there are the ones like me muddling in the middle of it all, going this way and that or standing still.
I cannot find a sensible answer for these questions.
Why would one child be born blind or disfigured for instance to uncaring parents and another child would be born without a flaw to loving caring parents. Can you see any reason for this? Is it just a roll of the dice?
The only thing that even starts to make sense to me is the belief in reincarnation. Are we constantly coming and going and atoning for our mistakes that we make and pile up on this earth like impossible mountains to scale? Do we ourselves want to continue to come back and settle scores within our souls that have damaged us. Are we always striving to be better but sometimes we slip and fall back the other way? If that is the case we will come to earth forever without end until we achieve what our souls have set out for us to do.
I wish I could be at peace without knowing the answer to these pressing questions. But I am not one to take things on faith alone. Just because it is written in a scared book or someone says you should believe, I cannot trust this. There are many scared books and many folks who could tell you a good tale.
I am not saying that those that live by the written word of any text or holy book are wrong. I am just saying, I cannot. I am always asking questions searching for the truth. It is part of who I am.
I know this is a deep subject but to question is to sort things out and learn. I do believe that we see our loved ones again after they have died. How could we not if there is karma and we keep building it lifetime after lifetime we would have to continually interact with the same souls. 
Haven't you ever wondered why sometimes you meet someone and you just click like you go to together with ease like a piece in a puzzle? Or why is it sometimes you meet someone and instantly dislike being in their presence? There are no clear answers for such questions.  But there has to be a reason. 
So here I am same as I have always been. CONFUSED. What is a person to do?  Really I do not know. And I do not like to hear "you are not suppose to know".  I do not buy that.  All life form is energy and energy never dies it only changes form. That is a scientific fact.
So in the meantime I will continue to wander down this path of mine, sometimes skipping sometimes stumbling, but it is my path after all so if I fall I am not afraid I am sure I have landed on my butt many times. But what to do but pick yourself up and continue on.


It is late now. Sweet dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment