Saturday, December 10, 2011

BEACHCOMBER PUB AND GRILL FLORENCE OREGON

This is a review of the clam chowder at the Beachcomber Pub and Grill in Florence Oregon.
This is best chowder bar-none in Florence. I make a similar chowder so I may be biased. But this is the kind of chowder hubby and I love.
A bowl of their steaming chowder will get your cold toes a tingling I promise.
This is a chowder rich with cream  and just thick enough. The main ingredient clams is the star which is the way it should be. But how many times have you been served a thin and tasteless clam chowder and say, where are the clams? As I scooped out the last bite with my spoon all that was in my spoon was clams. Yum!
If you like  buttery, creamy, perfectly seasoned clam chowder that does not disappoint go stick your toes under a table at the Beachcomber Pub and Grill and order their chowder. For such a small pleasure it fills body and soul.

We have just returned from Florence. My next blog will have beach and sunset photo's and other chatter regarding our little getaway.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment