Saturday, September 20, 2014

GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER OLIVIA TRYING CRAB OMELETTE FOR THE FIRST TIME

This little one is very open to trying anything that is presented to her. I feel it is because her parents encourage that. Especially her daddy Tyson. Tyson loves to cook and is gleaning many skills. He is always trying new things and therefore Olivia gets offered bites. I do not what her decision was on the crab omelette she looks a little perplexed in the last shot. However she liked the calamari the other day.

I have so much I want to accomplish today and here I sit......not good. I ran to the market today and picked up a fresh turkey breast to put in the oven tomorrow. I am going to make cranberry sauce and make smashed tators and turkey gravy and have marinated cukes, tomatoes and onions. Desert is apple pie with Bryer's home style vanilla ice cream. Sounds like a good old fashioned Sunday supper to me.
So I have my OREGON gear on today. And guess what? I got ten percent off my groceries today. Laugh....only in Eugene as they say. OK no more procrastination. Back to work.
GO DUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment