Tuesday, September 2, 2014

DALAI LAMA QUOTE

This is so true.
How many times have we silently judged another?
"Not my life not my choice." That is a good thing to say to yourself when your mind starts to judge.
All people have free will as we know. We all have made a decision that has not worked out in our best interest. We are all just humans trying to make our way the best we can. So walk your walk and walk your road and live your life as no one else can and let others do the same.

The day here in Eugene is smudged with morning clouds but the sun is pushing through bringing brightness to the dull landscape. I can hear the honking of geese but can not see them, several ganders have flown over this morning. The chimes are timidly singing this morning the most gentle of breezes is stirring them. The pair of jays are quiet as are the squirrels. The air is cool as an autumn promise but the suns determination will soon erase autumn for another day. 
My agenda is small for this day. Do what I must and enjoy the peace and contentment it offers.

The Labor day weekend is over for another year and most schools are starting their new year. When I was a child I was happy when school started. It meant new books, pencils, tablets, colors, scissors, glue and best of all a new pencil box and lunch box! It also meant new stiff shoes, dresses sewn by my mother's hand, pretty hair ribbons to match and walking a mile to school and back home again at three-thirty. I looked so forward to my after school treat. In the first month of school it was still warm so that glass of ice cold Kool-aid or homemade rootbeer always put a smile on my face. My mother was always baking so I knew there would be a tasty goody put out on a plate with a napkin handy to the side. 
I love to remember my childhood days as you know. It is because I had a mother that I so loved  and she loved me with all her heart and treated me so special.

So I am going now to enjoy another day of my life.
I hope you have a good day also.

No comments:

Post a Comment