Saturday, December 11, 2010

MY SONS PHOTO'S

















Here are few more shots of my son's snowmobiling adventures in the Mt. Hood area.

I have nothing to chat about today in regards to food as we had frozen pizza for lunch yesterday and last night I made turkey and swiss panini's. But I have already blogged about panini's in a previous blog. So no new news there. We do love them and make them about once a month.

Yesterday hubby and I decided to dig into our office closet and check out our board games. We thought it would be fun to play Trivial Pursuit as we have not played that game for at least ten years. So we played and we were so bad, we were laughing like crazy as we could not even answer enough questions to move around the board. So we revised the game to" Trivial Pursuit for Idiots" so we could play. We had so much fun and spent about three plus hours playing. We will play again today, surely we will get better. We are gamers as we call ourselves. I loved games when I was a child and I am no different today and I am still so competitive.......to competitive. When I was a very young girl my Grandmother taught me how to play Canasta. Remember that game? Anyhow I went to a family reunion a couple of years ago and my cousin Ed said, remember how you would rope me into playing Canasta with you for hours? He said, you always beat me bad, then I found out that you were not even playing the right rules! Did I think they were the right rules? Now that is the question.

Our weather here today is very mild it is almost fifty. However it is showery. It was not showering when I got up but by the time I lallygagged away the morning the showers did move in. Now I cannot walk. My walk yesterday was miserable and I only managed half my loop and then cut back to the house. I was wet and cold it was not pleasant.

Well I must get on with my day. We are going out for lunch today as well as dinner at my sis in law's. So a day away from the kitchen and hubby made breakfast too!
Till later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment