Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Timothy Lake Or.

I am so busy today so will make this short and sweet.
Another photo compliments of my son. This is Timothy Lake near Mt. Hood. What a serene lake, looks like a Christmas Card. Wouldn't you love to sit there bundled up in winter gear sipping a hot toddy? I would.

Well the scene here today is dismal once again. It has rained throughout the day so no walk again. I could have probably made a short jaunt this morning early as the showers started about nine. But hey I was not through with my coffee and newspaper. I do feel guilty though as exercise is more important than news in my opinion.

Hubby and I are going on a little outing on Friday. We are going to the Oregon Duck Store at the mall and hoping to buy long sleeve BCS Championship tee's. We figured by Friday we may be able to get into a store. We will also go to lunch have not decided where yet.
I went to Fred Meyer yesterday as I needed a few staples for the cupboard. I was pretty perturbed as I circled the huge parking lot for ten minutes bumper to bumper along with everyone else. You just had to be in the right place when a car was leaving a spot to get the space. I finally was getting so irritated(not a good trait that I have) that I went to the adjoining business and barely found a parking space then had to walk in the rain to the store.........bah...hum...bug! I thought Christmas shopping was over. It looked like crazed folks just grabbing this and that. The line at the customer service counter must have had over thirty people in line all chatting it up, this is fun? No one ever told me. A few times I came upon ladies just a beaming and grabbing at things in a excited state. I had to dive out the way approaching an isle as I almost got clipped by an out of control cart, I don't think the driver could see me as the pile in the cart was above her head. Give me my chair and a good book anytime, I am a dull person I have decided. I was so happy to get home I pulled in the driveway and shouted YES! To no one at all...............perfect!
Well on that note I will leave you until tomorrow.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment