Sunday, August 31, 2014

LITTLE 'O' LOVING ON THAT PUPPY PURSE

Lots of kisses for the little puppy purse an early birthday gift from one of her grammy's. Which reminds I need to take a gift for Olivia when we go to the wedding as she has her fist birthday coming up toward the end of September. But what to get? I do not think clothing. I would like to find a cute hand puppet they are a good toy as the parents get involved also. So something else I must do before we leave in five days.

Well we won the football game last night a blow out but it is very apparent that our defense needs work. We will not beat Michigan State next Saturday if our defense plays like it did last night. The game was enjoyable as it was our first.
Our dinner of sliders were good, very good. Juicy, simple and satisfying.

I am not going to write much today as I would like to go outdoors now and enjoy this grand summer into fall day.
Hope you all are having a nice Labor day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment