Monday, July 22, 2013

POOLSIDE WITH GRANDDAUGHTER KALI


Posted by PicasaA little silly fun with granddaughter Kali Brooke.

Loving this weather. It makes me feel so alive when I wake to a shinning sun. The sun charges my batteries until it wilts me....laugh. But to have that burst of energy as the day hangs before you long and lush conjurers up all sorts of idea's. 


I am making a simple little meal this evening.
Mac and cheese with brats and tomatoes, onions and cucumbers in a tangy apple cider vinegar mix. My mother always made that little tart side dish with summer vegetables.

Today is laundry day for me so I best be getting my walk out of the way and on to the wash. Oh how I would love to have my clothesline already installed in my back yard.

Oh before I leave you I must report I have two nasty spider bites on the inside of my knee. I never felt the bites but when they started to itch I noticed them, one of them is bright red with a big lump the other not so much. Talk about itch. I grabbed the tube itch cream and put a good size dab on the bites. That has helped. I deplore spider bites!

Well I am off to walk. Have a beautiful day whatever it is you are doing. And how bad can laundry be with the radio tuned to country music, the doors opened to that sun shinning so bright? 

No comments:

Post a Comment