Thursday, October 7, 2010

EUGENE OREGON

I took this photo from a walking bridge yesterday as my hubby and I strolled along the river banks. There are walking/biking trails on both sides of the Willamette river. I often walk here as a diversion from my regular route in my neighborhood.
The day was mild and not a stir of a breeze. There were a few clouds floating casually by.
After our walk we went to our fave mexican place and had a yummy carnitas taco's and a drink. It was a nice little outing.

We are taking out the old now ugly zucchini plants, hubby will put plastic down over the soil to keep winter weeds from sprouting. Last count I had eight half loves of zucchini bread in the freezer. I made more tomato sauce yesterday and put into quart freezer bags. Looks like bright red plasma in the freezer.

I am decorating for fall today after I return from my walk. Every year I make a Mr. Pumpkin Head man. He is a crazy guy and fun to put together every year. I will post a photo of my friend tomorrow. Sometimes I forget he is sitting in a chair and he startles me when I glimpse him. Funny.

Well no more news for the day. We are grilling burgers tonight and having corn on the cob. So nothing to exciting to chat about there. We always store our grill in winter in the garage so we love to use it as much as possible this time of year.

Till tomorrow with Mr. Pumpkin Head. Have a good one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment