Friday, October 29, 2010

Piano and Chicken Paprika's

Aha... it worked this time. Sometimes don't you just want to pull your hair out with the computer shenanigans? These are the photo's I tried to post with yesterday's blog. Why I could not do it yesterday is way beyond me as I did not do a thing different right now.

Well today hubby and I planned what we will eat Saturday for our OREGON game. He wanted shredded beef taco's in soft corn shells with cilantro, lime, sour cream, onion and on and on! Too funny, I am married to TACO MAN!
So this morning I got up early and put a large boneless beef roast in the slow cooker with lots of ancho and green peppers, onions, and garlic. I made my usual rub of kosher salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, garlic powder and allspice. It is a wonderful rub. We use it on steaks also. Any how after applying the rub I placed it in the slow cooker and added just a tad of beef broth. So amazing smells are wafting through the house now. So tonight we will have wonderful slices of tender roast with smashed red potatoes with brown gravy and glazed carrots. Then tomorrow night the beef taco's and there will still be roast left for sammies.

Well I must walk now. I have my to-do's out of the way for the day except for dinner. So I expect that my husband and I will play some games later this afternoon and then take a early hot tub then dinner and a movie. Simple pleasurs for simple folks.

Have a fun Halloween weekend what ever you are doing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment