Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I had fun with this photo. Actually this is a adorable house. It is my granddaughters house in Kansas. I just tipped the photo and gave it a glow!
Hubby is in the hot tub and I have the ouside lights off. There should be no Tricker treaters coming to the door...........however a tribe of them just about rang the doorbell and almost killed it. I am hoping that is all they did out there.

Well we watched the BCS standings on college football ball just a bit ago and our OREGON DUCKS are now # one! Way to go Ducks. It is very exciting for us here in Eugene OR. This has never happened in the history of the University here. Now everyone surely wants to knock us off. We have concern about OREGON STATE our nearby rival. You know the CIVIL WAR game and all. They would love nothing better than to beat our bottoms into the ground and let the feathers fly where they will. So the pressure is really on now for the rest of the season and we MUST win every game. Scarier than a Halloween fright night.

Well our Thanksgiving plans are made. It was difficult this year as there is a lot going with my family.
Always in the past we have had my son and grandson Tyson for Thanksgiving. So Tyson who is now 27 has spent at least 24 Thanksgivings with us. We always have it our home and any other folks that want to come are more than welcome. So over the years we have had a variety of people around our table. From family, to girl friends, boy friends, just friends and one year I really did not know four that sat at our table.
So this year we are off to my brother's in Washington state. He lives alone and holidays sometimes are difficult. He lost his wife several years ago and his daughter last year passed on Thanksgiving day. We have also invited his beloved daughters mother and brother, my son and grandson. So hopefully all will come and partake in a simple catered meal that will ride in the car with hubby and I from Eugene.
I feel happy about the decision as I know my brother will appreciate so much our company. It will be good to be together to share memories and create new ones. So the plans are under way!

Well I just wanted to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN. Hubby just got out of the hot tub and we need to get dinner going and then a scary movie. That is our treat for the evening.

Have a scary Halloween but be safe and sane one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment