Saturday, October 9, 2010

LAST YEARS MR. PUMPKINHEAD

Hey, I could not resist showing our jolly old fool from last year. He liked to hit the rum bottle, I had to keep hiding it! Anyhow he was a charactor.

Today is football. Hubby has been in front of the telly since Game Day Show this morning. However he did get up to make his special salsa for our guests that are coming over.

I have the soup prep work done so after the game I just need put it all together and reheat.

It is showery here today and I did not walk. There was no time really as our game is on at two. It is such a mild day though we have the doors open and air is so fresh.
The wet street is littered with colorful leaves looking like a patch work quilt.

Not much to say so will sign off.
Have a great weekend whether watching football or wading through leaves.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment