Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CRISPY SHRIMP ZO STYLE


Posted by PicasaGood morning. These crispy shrimp last night were so yummy. Once again it is my main stay fry batter. First pat your seafood in salted and peppered flour, then dip into a egg wash, then into a half and half mixture of Krustez Bake and Fry and panko crumbs. Same ol but why mess with something this tasty and crunchy.


Well a change of plans. I have postponed my camping trip to Silver Lake with my brother. We both concurred that it was best. The weather at the lake to say the least looks iffy. The one thing neither of us enjoys doing is sitting under the RV awning watching the drizzle come down. There is still a lot of summer left for our little get together.


Here today we are under gray clouds. They do appear a little brighter though than yesterday's clouds. So there may be some hope of sun later.


Hubby and I are trying to decide what to do today. We know we need to make a run to Trader Joe's for a few items, then what? There are lots of ideas to choose from when it is sunny but overcast? Hmmm we will have to think on this.
I am going to take my walk now and I hopefully come up with an idea. We do not want to stay home. We have stayed home now in the gray for four days and the walls are closing in. The yard is  quite sopped cannot mow, the garden is sogged hopefully all will survive the wet, the flowers look like they have dampened spirits. But you know what? The snails are happy!


So on with the walking shoes and off I go. Have a great day. Like I mentioned yesterday at least we are not baking in one hundred degree plus weather. Those poor folks in the Midwest. First the tornado's then the floods now the heat. How much can they take?
Ta Da

No comments:

Post a Comment