Saturday, July 9, 2011

OUR WEDDING ANIVERSARY TODAY 9TH OF JULY


Posted by Picasa
Here we are a wild and crazy couple so in love. Well not much has changed. Still crazy and in love, but wild? Wild occasionally ignites and sparks but does not blaze as in days of old.
Twenty-nine years together and truthfully there is little I would change. We are a odd pair I think as we really are very content just being in each other's company. We do not need others to entertain us and brighten our world. We are best friends and enjoy the same the things so we can easily entertain ourselves. Of course we love it when we share time with family and friends it is like frosting on our cake.
As I mentioned yesterday we will not celebrate our anniversary today that will occur when hubby is not having a hard days work. However we will share a tasty meal and enjoy the evening together. I even plan on wearing the little red and purple stripped shirt I was wearing when he first met me. Too funny. I have had that shirt all these years and every once in while I slip it on and he always laughs as it warms his heart that I have kept it all these years. 


I walked early this morning through a sleeping neighborhood.  I loved the quiet. The sun is bursting today, the sky is deep and the breeze is gentle. A perfect day. I walked with thoughts of my husband in my heart as it is our special day. I recalled anniversary's past, adventures shared throughout the years , difficult times we have waded through, losses and gains, sunshine and rain. It is our life together created by us, our reality. And the most splendid thing is there is more to come. We are still writing our book.


I must get on with my day. I will put my favorite music on while I work in our home. I will have the doors open so the summer air can flood in and I will be content and thankful for the life I have and especially for the man in my life.


Have a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment