Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MORNING MOON FROM OUR DECK


Posted by PicasaThis was the scene from the deck this morning. I first spotted the moon low in the trees, full and shinning in the blackness. I did take a couple of photo's at that point while making hubby's breakfast. I am good at multitasking but this was difficult as I was out to the deck and then back to the stove. So I decided to get the food squared away first and then take photo's. So this photo was taken just as the soft glow of day was lighting the sky. 


It has been a busy morning for me. House duties out of the way and I was out the door for the weekly grocery shopping and a couple other stops along the way. When I returned hubby was home so he unloaded the car I am always so thankful for that. I quickly made something to eat as I had not eaten. So with a happy tummy satisfied with a small plate of last nights spaghetti I was into the kitchen to put all the groceries away.
Hubby is in there as I write making up a couple batches of tomatillo salsa. One will be very spicy the other medium the way I prefer salsa's. I am going to take photo's of his progress.
I bought ingredients for some interesting things to make this week. For one I am making a chicken dish with green olives, lot of garlic and shallots in a yummy sauce. I will serve with couscous.


Well the one thing I have not done yet today is walk so I best be on my way. It is a very mild fall day with high faded clouds dancing through the sky.
It is very good to walk if that is possible for you. Just thirty minutes they say can do wonders for your heart. I think my heart is doing well but the body could use more work. So today I bought a hula hoop. Well now that should be a show!
Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment