Wednesday, April 10, 2013

REMEMBERING OUR COAST TRIPS


Posted by PicasaI was going through our beach trip photo's and I am getting excited to go in a few weeks.
First photo left top, me at Sea Perch RV park near Yachats. 2nd photo hubby on the deck of Driftwood Shores watching the sun sink into the ocean. 3rd shot top and first shot left second row were taken in Bandon. Then comes sunset Florence, Zo at Sea Perch(we always had fires on the beach). Bottom row left, Zo at Bandon, Imre by our motor coach in Florence at the Marina campground, then shadows of us on the beach and marine life on rocks at Bandon and finally hubby on the beach at Florence.

I love going through our photo boxes. Thirty some years of photo's depicting our life together. A lot of years and a mega load of photo's.
We are anxious to make more memories and take more photos in a few weeks.

Today was gray until mid afternoon. Now that it is almost five it is glorious once more. We are certainly in a coastal weather mode. Tomorrow it is to be sunny(they say)who can believe at this point? 
Tomorrow I am running some errands. We need a new heavy duty paper shredder ours has died. Office Max is having a sale so off I go tomorrow to purchase one and once again we can shred......yeah!
Then I am off to several different locations and I am also out the door on Friday I need to pick up fresh cod and fresh ingredients for this weeks meals.
I will once again heat a black iron skillet and melt a combo of olive oil and butter and lay in the beautiful Alaskan cod fillets sprinkled with salt and pepper. Turn once after a good sear. Then serve with lemon butter. This is a straight up simple cod dish. Tender, juicy and succulent  I am going out of my way to get tender asparagus and some vine ripened tomatoes to go with brown rice. I for one cannot wait for this meal.

Tonight we are being bad(food wise). I have pre-baked potatoes to turn into shreds, to go with chicken fried steak and all will be smothered with country gravy. I will have a side of fresh cut veggies. I will say this we will have small portions of the country fried items. But still..........bad.

I need to leave you now as the local news is about to start. Time for a glass of wine and to relax before dinner.
Bye for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment