Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WHERE IS THE SUN?

Once again we have been foiled. Where is the sun? According to all data, paper, weatherman, online, we are to have a lovely day of sun and clouds and 65 degree's.
So far all we have are the same gray clouds that were already cemented into the sky as we opened our eyes this morning.

We went to the store this morning for goodies to grill and planned on working outdoors and then grilling early evening. This has to be the ugliest April I can remember. Gray grim and gross!

I have started reading "Return to Love" again. It has been several years since I read this wonderful book from Marianne Williamson. 
One forgets how important it is to put love into all things. When there is not love, there is fear. And fear destroys us. I for one need to read a spiritual book from time to time to keep myself reminded of what is truly important in our lives and for our souls. This book was based on the "Course of Miracles" series. 
A Return to Love is a book for anyone of any faith. If you have not read this book it is a must. 

My husband is now settled deep into the sofa watching a movie and I will go sink in my chair in the living room and read.
We will wait for the sun to appear and it may, who knows, if so we will go to the deck to soak up some warmth.

I have no more to say it is a dull day but it must be enjoyed in some way as it is a day of my life.
I heard from several friends on the email this morning and that is always a treat.
Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment