Sunday, April 28, 2013

SWEET FACES


Posted by PicasaHere they are again my little darlings. I always seem attracted to the same colors. I adore the purple and yellow.
Today is cloudy but oh so mild and no wind. Yesterday was divine. I pulled some weeds late afternoon after the sun left the front of the house. Today when hubby gets home late afternoon we are going to pull weeds together......how fun, not. But we need to get the weeds out of the gravel area that connects to our driveway apron. We must get our newly purchased pickup off the street. Hubby will also have to trim back a tree that is taking over that area.

I managed to take care of all my most needed chores yesterday. Today I have a couple special projects to finish up and then a run to farm for veggies and some fruit. Yes the farms are now open and I am so happy.

Tonight for dinner I am being lazy. But first of all I need to say that dinner last night was so delish. That pork loin was cooked to perfection and so juicy. I cut it into thick slices to be dunked into horseradish sauce. The gravy was rich and loaded with flavor. I am sure my husband is enjoying his big fat pork sandwich with zucchini relish for lunch today.
So tonight's easy fare is pre-made ravioli's with Classico Vodka sauce, a green salad with Zo's creamy Italian dressing and french bread slices coated with a little olive oil and rubbed with a half clove of garlic and a smear of fresh tomato. So an easy Italian dinner this evening.

I had a lovely visit with my daughter yesterday. I so enjoy our phone visits. She is planning on coming in two weeks time. It will be lovely weather then so we can sit on the deck and have drinks and dine. At least I am assuming it will be nice weather. But it is getting into our warm southern Willamette valley sunshine time.

My birthday is Wednesday. I am not sure what we will be doing. I told my husband I would be content to stay home as we just got back from a trip and much eating out. I said I would make us rib eye steaks on the grill with iceberg lettuce wedges topped with my mommy's blue cheese dressing and crumbled bacon. I can detect though that he feels he should take me somewhere and wine and dine me. I will leave it up to him as I really do not care. I would be happy to stay home as the day is to be in high seventies. Oh happy me!

Well I had better finish my projects for the day and head to farm before my honey gets home so we can have a gay old time pulling those weeds......
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment