Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MANY VIOLA'S

Yes, I bought many viola's today. Tomorrow I will plant them in a big ceramic pot. I cannot wait to see their smiles when they are happily rooted in their new home.
I also purchased a new grill cover to replace the tattered one that has given us five years of service. Everything is looking better daily on the deck.
Rain coming in this weekend however.....that does not make me happy. But today is here and it is a beauty and tomorrow a repeat. So I will live as I always do, in the present.
Hubby just said to me the other day, we have always lived our life in the moment. He is right and living it in that manner brings us much happiness. We are the same.

I am having a rather nice day today. Out and about early so errands are done and the house tidy. So I have the afternoon to meddle in whatever pleases me. First thing is a walk, then I will go from there.
My sweet hard working husband will be home about four and then goes on a bid at five. He is always busy which we are happy for.
We were chatting last night and he was trying to think of a little something fun for us to do this weekend. I will let him come up with an idea. I always go along with whatever I am easy in this manner and he is a very fine planner.

We are still working on that Easter ham. Last night we had a repeat Easter meal. Tonight one more night of ham and then I will save some out for breakfast and sammies and freeze the rest.
So tonight I am making scalloped potatoes with ham and scallions in a cheesy cream sauce.
So I get to use my handy dandy mandoline tonight, goody! It is fun to use and so fast. Also I am preparing a big beautiful green salad with a from scratch creamy Italian dressing and I will make some garlic croutons this afternoon to top it off with.
I forgot to pick up some white wine this morning. We finished off the last bottle in the wine cooler this past weekend. I do have some pinot noir which will go nicely with the meal. So no worry.

As I was typing one of my favorites songs by Adele just came on Pandora. It is called "To make you feel my love". This song brings me to tears as it how I feel about my man.
Some songs can just take you deep into your soul this is such a song.

So on that beautiful thought and song I will start puttering through the remainder of this grand day.

Note: So here we go again the change in font size. I am not going to re-type all these large paragraphs, sorry. I know it looks so odd. I need figure out why this happens. But sad to say I am not most technical person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment