Monday, June 13, 2011

BROOKE NICOLE LARSEN


Posted by PicasaHere is Brooke in a senior photo. She is just as sweet as she is pretty.
She gave hubby and I big hugs at her graduation party Sunday and told us she loves us both so much and is so happy we are part of her life! 
Brooke will be acting in different venues around the city from time to time. We will try to attend as many as possible. We enjoy going to the little theater venues in Eugene of which there are many. We will also see her time to time at family gatherings. Brooke will have an amazing life as she is quite mature for her years and has always made good choices. So Congratulations Brooke on your high school graduation.


We woke to rain still coming down this morning early. Also heard it pounding on the roof throughout the night. Our garden is certainly getting a soaking which is does not need. Tomatoes like dry feet as they say so surely all the wet is not to their liking.


Today I must run to the farm for veggies for a asparagus tart and green salad I want everything as fresh as possible. We are having my Mother in law for dinner this evening. She is here in Eugene from Bend for the week. She always enjoys my meals as I usually try to make something I think she would love or not make for herself. I am making a apple rustic pie for desert with vanilla bean ice cream. Now hubby loves that desert.


My house really needs a sorting out this morning we let things get a bit messy over the weekend it seems. 


Hubby starts a big job tomorrow and then has no breaks for two weeks. We are so happy for this work but these long stretches make him so very tired.


My daughter is arriving on Friday and will be here for three nights. Makes me so very happy to have this time with her. We are silly together, and chat non-stop we will eat good food and sip nice wine and have our belated birthday gift ex-change. Let the good times roll!


Well I must make haste today and get to my to-do's.
I do wish the sun was out today all is so dark and gloomy. Well it is what it is.
Hope the sun shines on you today.
Bye for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment