Wednesday, September 5, 2012

AMBROSIA RESTAURANT REVIEW EUGENE OR.

I have been meaning to write this review for sometime now.
Ambrosia is one of our favorites places in the city of Eugene.
We so enjoy sitting at the little metal tables and watching the sidewalk scene in summer. Though we are looking forward to the cozy intimate indoor dining this fall and winter.

Our mouth waters just thinking of the pizza and calzone.  The pizza is my choice, calzone is hubby's. 
I like a simple pizza so I always order the Margherita.  Crispy crust but yet tender in your mouth, gooey tasty cheese, roasted garlic, tomatoes bursting with flavor and a scattering of basil to brighten those taste buds.  Who would ever want for more?

If you go at happy hour you get a great deal on your food items.
The wine and beer selections are numerous which pleases both my husband and I. He is a beer man and  I am a wine gal.
There again a really good deal at 4.00 pm when happy hour begins.

So give your taste buds a treat and head for the Ambrosia restaurant. Indoors or out it is bound to make your heart sing!


No comments:

Post a Comment