Sunday, March 31, 2013

BIG GRILLED K BURGER


Posted by PicasaThis was a big yummy K burger. K is for our last name.
Inside is tucked a perfectly cooked tender juicy burger,fried bacon with melted jack cheese, shredded green leaf lettuce, sweet onion and tomatoes with lots of goopy Zo's special sauce.
I did get my mouth over it for the first bite but it was difficult.
Tonight we dine on Easter dinner. The rolls are raising as I type.
I am anxious to set our dining table festive for our meal. I am going to use yellow and green for the tablescape. 
I wrote my son this morning and said how I wished he was here with us. If I recall he was here last year for our good meal. Momma as he calls me can usually coax him here with the promise of a good meal and leftovers to pack home.

I just put the first coat of ArmorAll on the spa cover. It looks brand new but will look even better when I apply the second coat this evening after the sun is off the deck.
We sure enjoyed our restful time on the deck yesterday late afternoon after completing our chores.There is nothing more rewarding than hard work then relaxing.

Hubby is cleaning the garage at this moment and getting his tools of the trade ready to load in the work van in the morning. He starts a big job in Pleasant Hill tomorrow.

Sounds as if the plans for a gals weekend at the Oregon Hotel in McMinnville will work out. Seems we are all available for the weekend of May 25th. The weather should be perfect for a wine tour of surrounding vineyards and just having gal fun.

Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment