Sunday, March 4, 2012

DAYS PAST IN SRING


Posted by PicasaThis photo was taken about three years ago. We were camped on the Siuslaw river at the Marina RV park. It is just adjacent to Old Town in Florence.
We miss not having an RV but really could we afford the gas now to use one? So we are thankful we have it no longer. It is costing us $100 to fill the work van and my rig is $70. I cannot even imagine the motor coach gas expense. There are a lot of bargains at hotels especially if you can take advantage of the mid-week specials. Of course nothing beats having your own space and dna in your RV but we do what we can with what have that is available to us at this time.


You know we had over sixty degree's yesterday. It was amazing. I went for a short walk as I have not walked since having my cold and did not want to bring on shin splints which is the case sometimes. So I walked briskly for about twenty five minutes. Then came back to the deck and sunk into a deck chair and read my book in the sun. It felt so wonderful that heat radiating into my skin.
Later I joined my hubby and his family down the street in their back yard all of us soaking up that much appreciated sun.


I have been in the office working on taxes. I am well over half finished and they will be ready tomorrow afternoon to send off to our accountant. I am always so happy when that chore is over. 


Hubby stuffed sausage into casings this morning and now they are tucked into the smoker for the day.We added more fat to the batch this time so it will be juicy and tasty.


Well I have no chatter for me that is odd but I am a little tired I guess. I want to take a short walk again and do what I must and then sit in my chair and read. A lazy Sunday it seems.


Hope your weekend is going well.
Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment