Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HUNGARIAN SAUSAGE


Posted by PicasaThis is what my husband has been doing while I have been sequestered in my office getting the tax info ready to send off.
The sausage was finished Monday but no so for the tax ordeal. I still have at least a half day tomorrow. There is just so much to calculate and gather together every little receipt to be accounted for and on and on. Very tired of it now. But once it is done and mailed off in the packet oh how wonderful I will feel. The weight will have been lifted! Now I get to look forward to meeting with advertising salespeople for the phone books and internet...........oh yeah!
What would my hubby do without me?


It is actually Wednesday here today. I started this a few days ago. It is a very pretty day here pristine I would say. It started out very chilly but has warmed significantly. I will take my walk when this blog is finished. It is pleasing now to walk as all the little flowers are showing their faces and everything is so green. My fave time of year is slowly approaching. My favorite in the past was always autumn and I still do love it but truthfully seeing everything sprout from the rich earth and the spring sun so hot what could be better?


My husband is off for his physical today. Oh how he hates it and then tomorrow he is starting the process of getting a crown at the dentist office. Not a favorite week for him for sure.


We are off to Bend this weekend to take my mother-in-law back home. She lives with my brother-in-law, my hubbies older brother. They live out on property with a view of the three sisters mountains. A very serene and peaceful place. We lived in Bend for years and I do not miss it all but I do like to visit from time to time  as there is much to do. I do wish we had the home we had there though. It was an amazing house. Just perfect for the two of us. Overlooking the Deschutes river and the walking trail along the river was a few steps away. We would walk downtown and go bar hopping and sample a wonderful array of food then have the pleasure of walking home a mile along the river. There were always swans, geese and ducks we so enjoyed watching their antic's.  Our house had the best kitchen, I drew the plan myself and worked with the cabinet builders and such to have it just as I envisioned. What a work of art, I loved entertaining in that well thought out space. I do have a very workable kitchen now but nothing like the Bend house :(


I must leave you now as I have still much to accomplish and I truly want to walk while that bright warm sun is out.
Have a good hump day!















No comments:

Post a Comment