Sunday, March 18, 2012

LAST SPRINGS TULIPS


Posted by PicasaI wish I was seeing these right now in our yard. What terrible weather we have been having of late. I am so tired of the gray and the rain and wind. I did manage a walk today. It is not a nice day but I took the chance to walk while the sun made a very brief appearance. 
I must say I feel depressed today and I even took my mega dose D vitamin yesterday. I just have not been feeling the best over the past week one thing after another it seems. All will pass that I know it always does. So no more ho hum me.


On the brighter side it is Sunday and I do love Sunday's a day to do whatever pleases you. At least that is the way it is in this household. So with my walk out of the way and the fat Sunday paper read I think I will bake something that always pleases me and puts me at peace.
I am thinking perhaps a lemon bread or lemon cookies that would bring some sunshine in to the house. Yellow cookies hot from the oven yes I think that is a wonderful idea. Not that I need sweets in the house but that is beside the point. I do not need to eat them all!
So off I go to the kitchen to make some magic.
Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment