Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HEAVENLY CLOUDS


Posted by PicasaWhat do you feel when you look at this picture. Go ahead take a moment and just feel.
I know what it brings to my mind and it touches me so.
Our sky today does not look like this. Our sky is, guess what? You are right, gray!!!! This year is so so odd. If we thought last spring and summer was late coming we were so fooled. This year they may not even appear.
I know I say this erroneously though as we are to finally start having nice weather with quite a few days in a row showing full sun. Now only if that will only happen we here in the northwest will certainly have big sunny smiles.


I had a fun time with my gal friend. Short but sweet as they say. My hubby dropped us yesterday into the 5th st area and we went to several establishments. We were hungry so we chowed down at the Cornucopia. It was good fare. Gerie had their cod fish and chips, they are rolled in a cornmeal mix there so very crunchy. The fish was fat and juicy inside. I had their sliders. Three tiny burgers made with organic beef from Knee Deep Cattle co. this is really good tasting beef. We then went to Marche' and sat out on their charming little patio. I had a glass of gamay wine and Gerie continued on her quest of micro brews. We called for a cab and had a safe and sane ride home. So a very nice day.
At home hubby joined us and we sat on the deck for a while but then it clouded over and turned cold and bit of wind came up. So off into the house we went. Hubby fixed himself some dinner we were still full so we declined. After his dinner he retired to the bedroom to watch a movie. Then Gerie and finished our evening with red wine and chatted until one am. 
I must admit I am tired today and now I am going to sink into my chair and read and perhaps close my eyes and drift away into those clouds for a while.
Have a nice Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment