Tuesday, July 10, 2012

JANUARY 9TH OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY


Posted by PicasaIt was our anniversary yesterday. Twenty two years married but thirty years total time together. WOW!
Hubby worked a long day so we just enjoyed a simple dinner of grilled steak and salad with my Mom's yummy Russian dressing. We sat out on the deck while the steak grilled and caught each other up on our day.
After dinner we watched Next Food Network Star one of our favorite shows and then settled down to drift into sleep mode while watching "the Alps" these shows are amazing they are filmed from the air and the landscapes are just incredible. We have watched many now mostly European countries but they have them also of the United States. They are on the HD Net Channel.
So that was our anniversary celebration. Quite low key but what to do when my husband worked a long hard day? We were content and happy to be in each other's company.
The photo is of me in a new top I bought for the occasion. 


I am getting us ready for our camping trip with my brother at Silver Lake WA. We enjoy this trip so much and go there every year. It is a very fun time in a gorgeous area. What is not to like? So today I start the preliminary planning. I am sure I will have several lists going.


It is another stellar day here today. However there is haze high in the sky. When the sun came up this morning it was a rosy glow. It must be smoke I wonder where it is coming from?




As it was just our anniversary here is my thought for the day on marriage.


Be thankful for your mate always.
Tell each other every day "I love you".
Be thoughtful and caring of one another.
Do small things to make the others heart happy.
Do not hurt each other's heart. For that heart was given into your keeping.
Be thankful for this person that is in your life and give gratitude.
Have fun, laugh, be silly, enjoy one another.
Make the most out of each experience together.
Never go to bed upset with one another. Make your peace as tomorrow is another day to share love not anger.


On those sweet thoughts I will leave you for today.

















No comments:

Post a Comment