Monday, July 30, 2012

STIR FRY OVER RICE


Posted by PicasaThis stir fry was good last night. I did add some chicken breast that I had diced and stir fried to the mix.
I made a sauce of toasted sesame oil, lime juice, soy sauce, and Sambel olek chili sauce to taste. I stir fried all the veggies in my hot rolled steel wok and then added the cooked chicken and the sauce and stirred and served over short grain sticky rice.
I made an amount for two people. So make up the sauce amount in proportion to the veggies.


Another gray valley day here this morning breaking to sun this afternoon like yesterday I would presume.
I enjoyed the afternoon yesterday after the clouds rolled away. It was a pleasant day not to hot for getting some sun.
The squirrels were chattering and arguing they were so loud. I surely get a chuckle out of their antic's as they are quite entertaining.


Today hubby and I are going out for pizza. Have not done that for quite a while. We are going to Papa's Pizza this time. We do like their crust and really the pizza is tasty too. The only drawback is the ambiance it is not good. It is a family pizza place and usually there are kids running here and there and it can get quite loud when it is busy. However my husband is running errands in that area of the city so we will stop and take our chances. Just maybe it will be quiet this time.

My husband has a huge hardwood refinishing job starting tomorrow so I will be catching up here at home while he works hard. I need to get at our hardwood floors also. They are so easy to maintain but when your entire house is hardwood flooring it does take time to vacuum them and clean them all. In correspondence with that I will do some deep cleaning in the kitchen. I look forward to having the alone time to do these kinds of chores. I put Pandora radio on the internet on and clean and scrub. I gives me a nice feeling of accomplishment when all is done.


Well I must get ready for my little date with my husband. I have not eaten today so that pizza sounds so good right now.
Have a nice day.








No comments:

Post a Comment