Thursday, February 7, 2013

CORNUCOPIA BAR AND BURGERS EUGENE OREGON

We just returned from the Cornucopia 5th st Eugene.
I have been here a number of times it always pleases. This time though I had to give it a review. 
I had the daily special the Corny Ruben sandwich.  All I can say is I was totally satisfied and more with a half sandwich(the rest is tucked in my fridge). This is by far the best Ruben I have ever had in this town right down it's homemade marbled rye. WOW! My taste buds are still dancing. Everything we ate was over the top good.
I have never been disappointed at this establishment  The service and food is consistent.
So if you need a eatery that fills that homey place in your heart and tummy find a table at the Cornucopia at 5th st. grab a handful of napkins and be thankful for this little establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment