Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TO THE COAST WE GO!!!!!!!


Posted by Picasa We are making reservations for the coast. This is the hotel we stay at in Florence. Driftwood Shores is the only beachfront hotel in Florence so there is no choice but it a nice hotel with a  long smooth beach. The hotel however has raised their rates  considerably in the past couple of years. I guess one can do that with no competition. Regardless we are looking forward to our little getaway for a few nights. We are watching the weather forecast for Florence and will plan accordingly. I am getting excited already.

We have a nice morning.  Mostly clear skies and the sun is streaming in through my dirty winter windows.
I will take my walk early as I suspect it could turn to cold showers later in the day as there is a quite a hearty storm front coming in.

We are going to stay sequestered inside this weekend because it is going to be nasty cold weather. Also hubby is still recuperating from his cold so he needs to take care. He is going to paint our master bath. We should have done that some time ago but I have been procrastinating as I cannot decide on a paint color. Here I selected paint colors for entire homes when I was a decorator but I cannot find a suitable color for my own bathroom?  But isn't that the way it is?  Now my husband is pushing me so I will go tomorrow for paint. I surely hope I am happy with my choice as there is no second chance.

I am making curry batter fried eggplant tonight as a side dish to baked chicken breasts in marinara sauce. I also will serve a fresh spinach salad.

I am starting the taxes today. This afternoon I will go through the file cabinet removing folders with all our expenses for the year getting them complied and ready to add and calculate tomorrow. I should be through by Saturday or Sunday. I will be in tax world while hubby paints.

I am now going for only a short walk as it is cold out. I certainly do not want to get my husband's cold so I am rather babying myself. I am getting needed sleep at night and taking it rather easy throughout the day. Eating proper and drinking a ream of green tea. I did have a touch of a burning throat but it is gone, for that I am very thankful. I say, body heal thy self!

Have a nice Wednesday it is hump day!
Not for me I have no more humps in my week :)
Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment