Saturday, November 10, 2012

GAME ON AGAIN


Posted by PicasaAnother game tonight with Cal. The game is at 7:30 so we will watch Oregon State play first.
This game for the ducks should be one step closer to the national finals. Hubby asked me yesterday if I would rather have OREGON go to the national finals or go to the Rose Bowl. I thought a moment and said to the top! We have been to the Rose Bowl it is always a thrill especially when we win. But to go to and possible win a national title what could be better than that?  Even if you were to lose you made it there something to be very proud of.

It is cold this morning. I did not want to get out of my warm bed I was snuggled in tight and so cozy.
But hubby had to be out the door early this morning in order to finish up a job and get home for the games.
I am making us an appetizer for this afternoon. I am just flying by the seat of my pants here but I think it sounds good.

Cream Cheese and salami crescents
Unfold the crescent rolls and spread soft cream cheese on them add chopped salami and a pickled jalapeno slice and roll up and bake as instructed. I think it will work anyhow better not try it until I let you know. I am also making a half dozen deviled eggs to go with. A good snack I think. Hubby loves his snacks.

I am hungry this morning which is odd for me but I listen to my body so I think I am going to fix a whole grain waffle with granola. It is a new style Eggo waffle. Of course I have a waffle iron and make from scratch when my husband and I are both having waffles. However it is nice to have the Eggo's on hand if just one person wants a waffle.
So off I go to indulge.
Have a fun Saturday and remember GO DUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment