Sunday, November 25, 2012

LEFTOVER TURKEY


Posted by PicasaThis is one of our favorites made with leftover turkey.
I have this recipe for chicken divan posted on the December 27th 2010 blog.
I am making this tonight. I cannot wait for that creamy goodness to fill my mouth with the juicy turkey and bright flavor of broccoli. They should call it Turkey divine!

After a full day of college football yesterday including our OREGON game with OREGON STATE which we won, I am foot-balled out!!!!  I finally had to call it quits and went for a soak in the hot tub after the third game we watched........enough already. Then the commentators going on and on about this scenario and that. It truthfully wore me down. Now today first thing hubby has the telle going before we even crawl out of bed and on and on it goes; all the analyst shouting and yelling and talking over one another. Too much testosterone for me.
I am going to go for a walk and leave the football circus for a while.

It is another day without rain but it is so grim and gloomy. Just gray sky, dirty streets plastered with leaves, the trees bare and brittle, the lawn leaf littered as is the deck. I doubt there will be much for me to gaze at as I walk about. But still there is the moist fresh air to invigorate and muscles getting a work out as they pump away. Those are positive things.

I am now going to make up our sky high bed. That new mattress is a big thick fat one. I can barely get my contour sheet stretched over it. I have to turn my back to the bed and give a little jump to get into it. I would not want to fall out of that bed onto the hardwood floor that is for sure.
It is so comfy though, just cradles me nicely not to soft or hard. A Goldilocks bed I suppose.

I will leave you now and when I return I will finish my life as a decorator that I said would be continued.
Have a lovely Sunday no matter what your weather there is probably something you can do to get you out the door into some fresh air.




No comments:

Post a Comment