Saturday, November 3, 2012

OUR OREGON DUCK !!!!!!!


Posted by PicasaHello every body! I am your OREGON DUCK!
He is just the cutest little thing. I hope he does lots of push-ups today! We are playing USC and we need to win. This is such an important game to keep us on the march up to the National Championship final. Besides this game is more than that to a lot of folks. In our household we are not USC fans.  This team has always gotten under our skin. Why you ask? Let me just say they have kicked our butts many times in the past, have always been a tough rival, they are always a threat, those are positive things however. There is also something negative about this team. they have a tendency to play a hair dirty. Sometimes it is not that noticeable but believe me they are out to get someone and injury them enough to put them out of the game. This is not something to be proud of and I would be ashamed if I were the coach, he should not be teaching young men unethical tactic's, disgraceful. Anyhow enough ranting. I am on a positive high regarding our Ducks today and this game. We will win the day and we will be on our way!!!!

Cloudy here again in ol Eugene, but hey as I look out the office window I do see some blue peeking through. Makes me smile. Something else makes my heart smile today also. My hubby the man I have barely seen for the past few weeks will be home at three pm getting ready for the game. He will be working again tomorrow but he will have the afternoon off to root the ducks on. So I am looking forward to our afternoon with the game and a pot of good german stew. Sounds just about perfect to this ol Oregon gal.

I am going to leave now and go get my OREGON gear on and finish up my little house chores.
So I will leave you with this one thought.
GO DUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment