Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FOG FROZEN BACKYARD TREE


Posted by PicasaFreezing fog making a winter scene. Everything is so pretty when the fog freezes, it has it's own beauty.
Today it will be over we have been encased for almost two weeks now. Everyone is waiting for the change and being happy because of it. By this afternoon we should be getting some light showers. I know I am more than ready for the rain. Sometimes I feel like I am buried alive when the fog presses me down. It is very claustrophobic and certainly effects you emotionally.
So no more, goodbye gray cold old fog you will not be missed.

I am listening to Pandora radio on the computer while I type. Right now The Civil Wars are playing. I enjoy them they are so talented. The music is alluring, soft and tender. Ahhhhh.

I have another agenda today I must accomplish. More general cleaning in the house and finish up the office. That probably seems boring to some folks but for me sometimes it can be quite relaxing in it's own way.
One is with their own thoughts as you go about your chores methodically no concentration required. I usually have some favorite music and let my mind wander to things that please me. Before I know it my to-do's are finished, it is magic!

I am making a stove top steak stew for this evening and cheesy biscuits. I have not made those yummy little darlings for a couple months now and we are craving them.
I think the stew and biscuits will make for a rich hearty winter dinner.
Last night we had a simple but satisfying little meal of a cheesy potato casserole, glazed honey carrots and beer brats with spicy mustard.

I must now start my day. First item on the agenda is to get a couple of proposals typed up and into the mail. 
I cannot wait until it starts to rain this afternoon......silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment