Tuesday, August 14, 2012

HOT PICKLE MIX


Posted by PicasaThese are hubby's pickles. He loves making them. They are one hot fix with all the hot peppers loaded inside this huge jars. I am taking these two jars to the kids, they both love hot anything!

I do not have time to be posting today but will take a moment or two.
I am in the process of getting ready for my little trip and I must get at making that quiche directly.
I have cleaned my car throughout this morning inside and out. It sorely needed it. 

It is to be another ninety degree day today. So all the outdoors chores were done early. It is very nice and comfortable in the house now with the air going. I am not going to like the electric bill.

Did not sleep well last night I do not know what the problem was. Went to sleep quickly as I always do but then woke in about three hours and it was difficult shutting my mind off. I hate when that happens as the things you think about are not important just disjointed thoughts rattling around in your head.

I talked to my brother this morning while taking my walk. He is doing fine. His new trailer is mostly set up inside now. He is enjoying it. I wonder when I will be able to go see it and spend time with him. 
Life is so busy.

Well I had best get at frying the bacon for the quiche and get on with my day.
Enjoy yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment