Saturday, March 16, 2013

GETTING TIRED OF LIVING IN A TORN UP HOUSE

So the tiles are in place in the kitchen and hubby is grouting it all today. So the kitchen will be done by this evening. I still need to remove my decor items that sit atop of the hanging cabinets and clean everything and replace. There is not much up there but oh it gets so dusty. Tonight after all is replaced on the countertops and cleaned I will put Bona wood floor cleaner on the hardwood floor in the kitchen. It will be so nice to have everything sparkling clean as well as the glass tiles and microwave. I will post a photo soon.
Tomorrow my husband is painting the laundry room and the washer and dryer can be moved back in. Yeah, the old hamper is starting to get quite full.

I am a tad tired today as after we enjoyed our bbq'd ribs last night we sat and listened to music, drank  wine and played gin rummy.  So we stayed up a little later than usual.  It was a very full busy day yesterday as it has been for several days.  I am more than ready to have my old routine back.

A post note for Judy.
I am wondering if you have rec'd the photo's and emails I have sent recently? Have not heard from you for sometime. I hope all is well.

Happy Saturday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment