Friday, March 15, 2013

GREAT GREAT NIECE AUDREY


Posted by PicasaIsn't Audrey a little cutie! She celebrated her 2nd birthday February 13th. Now she will welcome  a new sibling the first of August.  I am so happy for my great niece Diana and her family.  Audrey is fair and redheaded like her father I wonder if the new little one will be dark like Diana? Always fun to think about how the little ones will be.
One thing when every new baby comes along and it is a great great to you, you know you are old!

The remodel continues. The kitchen wall tiles are about half in place. These little glass tiles on the mesh sheets are not as easy to install as one would think. Hubby is doing an excellent job however as he does with everything. It is so nice to have a handy hubby.

I did manage our cod fish sammies last night. I was sequestered at the bar counter and had to prepare everything there as the rest of the counter space was not available. I cooked on the stove that had been pulled out from it's space to the middle of the kitchen.  But it all worked and food was great.
Tonight we will grill outdoors if the weather stays dry. I am planning on having St. Louis style ribs to go with the leftover coleslaw and will make a pot of baked beans(if the stove area is available.)  Hopefully the tile will be completed today.
The laundry room floor has had it's last coat and is dry to walk upon. I now need to choose a paint color for the walls and ceilings. I want to keep it fairly light but would like a little interest on the walls, I am thinking maybe a sea green or something like that. I will pick up the paint tomorrow.

I must take care of office work this morning so I better get to that task now.
The weekend is upon us! Have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment