Thursday, March 14, 2013

NEW BABY SAMUAL ROBERT WILSON(better known as Sam)


Posted by PicasaWell here he is baby Sam. Jana my little great niece and her hubby Bill have a new addition to their family. Sam and Jack the two Wilson brothers. How cute. Two adorable little boys.
Sam looks so very much looks like Jack when he was a newborn. I am so happy for their little family.
And I just found out my other great niece Diana is expecting. Wow!  I am so happy for them all!!
And really it makes me so excited for my forthcoming little great grandchild that will arrive in September. I cannot wait to cuddle and snuggle that little one.

Well the remodel is still on. Another coat of finish went on the laundry room floor this morning.  At the present moment my hubby is prepping the walls in the kitchen for the glass tiles. He is hoping to get them all installed today.
The microwave is in and looks and works amazing. I have wanted a new one forever it seems. So things are happening and in the mean time the house is a disaster!

Tonight in Zo's Kitchen if it usable we are fixing Alaska cod fish sandwiches. I will make tarter sauce and we will heap the buns with crunchy fish and shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onions and the works. I am making a coleslaw to go with or even on the fish burgers if we prefer.  Should be a tasty meal.
We have been eating on lasagna now for two days. Oh it is a heavenly mouthful it consists of many layers or flavor.
Hmm, hubby just informed we may not be able to cook in the kitchen tonight......well I may grill the fish outdoors. 

I am going now to do what I can help.
Bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment