Sunday, December 8, 2013

BRRRRRRR !!!!


Posted by PicasaBrrr is right! Looks like this character is bundled up good. Right now it is 16 degree's at our house. And the sun is out, the snow is still frozen and all looks so sparkly outside the windows. I intend to stay indoors where it is cozy and warm. Lordy I will hate to see our power bill, the heat pump goes nonstop.

I am making a big pot of potato leek soup for this evenings dinner. I love this soup as it is pureed and it is so smooth and full of flavor. I will of course make the cheesy biscuits to go with. I would prefer to have a crusty loaf of bread but do not have one in the freezer.

My husband and I are both so bored. Tired of playing games, reading, watching the telle etc. I have baked for something to do not that we need the calories. We have cooked together messing up the kitchen. Well it gives something to do right? I will be happy when this freezing weather is over and temps are back to normal. Maybe then my hubby can get his jobs lined up and back to work and I will get onto my schedule again which I miss.

So no news today just wanted to post for lack of anything else to do.
I have a big stack of unread books so I suppose I will go sit on my bottom once again read for a while.

Off to my chair!
Oh, just heard hubby holler, "do you want to play a game?". Good grief.........


No comments:

Post a Comment