Saturday, June 16, 2012

AN APPLE FOR TEACHER SARAH


Yes, Sarah now is a teacher. We went to her graduation yesterday afternoon at OSU(Oregon State University). We went to see her accept her education degree. She will graduate at the regular commencement with the all the other graduates on Sunday also. So, four hard years of study and here she is on her life's path.
Sarah is off to Europe in less than month. First to teach a couple of months in Germany once again and then on to Switzerland to be a nanny for a year and a reprieve from school. Can't say I blame her. Lets see that is 16 years of school so a break is well deserved. 
We had a nice afternoon yesterday before her graduation. Sarah took us on a long winding stroll through part of the college campus. It is such a beautiful university. It was a nice day lots of warm sun and deep blue skies as we trailed under the huge trees and by old classic buildings.
So congrats Sarah you certainly worked diligently for this and we are so proud of you.


Today we go for a celebration for Sarah at her parents home. I have made my coleslaw(my job). They are having pulled pork sammies among lots of other goodies, sounds great I am saving myself.
We had my hubby's brother and Mother spend the night with us last night. They will again tonight.
My mother in law and I watched one of the aerial  shows last night. Germany/Bavaria.  It was so beautiful. These shows come on PBS on cable. We love them.


Well tomorrow is another day and I have things I need to do before heading down the block to the party for Sarah.


My wonderful, delightful, beautiful granddaughter Megan is getting married today in Eureka Springs, Ark. I will post photo's tomorrow on my blog. There are few coming through now. Brings tears to my eyes I adore that girl!


Have a lovely Father's day weekend. Our weather today is nice, high clouds, mild breeze and warm. I am loving it!
Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment