Wednesday, June 27, 2012

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY


Posted by PicasaYes rain rain go away come again some other day.
This was yesterday. Icky what else is there to say? For a day in the last week of June it disappointed. The photo's do really not show the onslaught of rain. 
My daughter Gina was here with us. We were playing games at the dining room table. The pounding of the rain on the roof was maddening it was hard to hear one another. I ran for camera and opened the back door. It was rather exciting the drenching splattering rain hitting the deck, the waves rolling down the streets, our gutters overwhelmed.
Made for quite an afternoon.


Gina was here for three nights and left this morning. I wanted her another day. I will be seeing her soon however as I am going to her home to spend a few days.


Well I must walk now. And I am rather tired, too much fun I think. I am going to just take it easy today. I have a friend from Bend coming for a visit on Monday so must rest up.


Have a lovely Wednesday. It is partly cloudy here and still cool but should be nicer than it has been the past few days.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment