Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BEER CAN CHICKEN


Posted by PicasaHubby requested beer can grilled chicken this weekend. So be it. This is a photo of the last one we prepared. The old girl is looking a little crispy there but the charred skin is my husbands favorite so he did not mind one bit. So I will post how we do this bird with our homemade rub this weekend.


I have decided to use a larger font. It is just easier for everyone to read including myself.
I do want to apologize also for the past few blogs as the text color is to light. I was using a black background at the time and needed the lighter colors to show. Now that I have changed my format again they are very hard to read. I like the looks of the blog now with the grapes on the border so will keep this design for a while.


It is a nice spring day here today. Big billowy clouds are hovering high above a thick blue sky. There is hint of a breeze that smells fresh and flowery.
I have not walked yet today as I was grocery shopping and running other errands this morning. Now I am taking a break then on to putting all the groceries away. Then the afternoon is mine to do with as I please.
We are to have a storm coming in tomorrow....wish it were not true. So anything I want done outdoors must be accomplished today.


I will leave you now, lace up my walking shoes and be on my way down the country road.
Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment